It's Valentine..
Today is valentine day..
no boyfriend no pain.. :)
Gw cuma mau bernostalgia..
when i was celebrate val day with Him..
bagaimana sibuknya gw buat prepare somethin special for him..
1. pot coklat yg berisikan foto" gw dan dia.. and 15 choco stick yg menandakan tanggal jadian kita.
2. for the first time..I made a video doc. about him and I record a song which that song he really like.
2,5 taon.. gw sama dia bareng"..
entah itu masi dia simpan apa ngga..
i dont know.. i didnt want to thinking about it anymore..
buy this year.. my life must go on..
no more mellow..and say no to galau (kalo kata coco,,hehe)
i can life with him or without him..
:)
i just wanna say thanks for everybody who love me..
terutama my Dad JC! My lovely Parents, my bro and my sist.. also all of my friends in syd or indo..
thanks for u'r love
and thanks for u'r support for me!
Happy Valentine DayS!
FOR ME..
hari kasih sayang ga cuma hari valentine aja kok..
Monday to Sunday are also same day!! haha
-D.I.C-



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home